Due to increasing demand for content management, emphasis on the importance of blogging and e-mail marketing, as well as image makeovers, more and more companies are either giving their site a facelift or starting from scratch. Consumers expect companies to have a clean, functional, and informative website. Offering anything less will send your prospects running to the competition.
WordPress is our first choice for any website redesign, whether as a blog engine or as a CMS (Content Management System). It is versatile, powerful, and user friendly.
Depending on your needs, a website build may include:
- Recommending and purchasing a domain name
- Recommending a hosting provider
- Installing the latest version of WordPress to use as a Blog or CMS
- Creation of a database for use by WordPress
- Installation of a theme of your choice
- Customizing the theme with your company logo and graphics
- Installing plugins to work with your theme
- Configuring spam protection to prevent comment spam
- Creating a customized RSS feed to promote your site and allow users to subscribe to updates
- WordPress Training