Holistic Online Marketing
Not long ago online marketing was fairly simple. A savvy business owner could spend a couple days building a website, a few hours each month emailing a newsletter, and effectively outshine 90% of their competition.
Today, the online marketing world is fractured and complicated. Every decision just raises more questions.
Use Facebook and Twitter
- Is a company website still necessary?
- What are employees allowed to post?
Post videos on YouTube
- Should the video generate prospects or support existing clients?
- Does viral spread increase with production quality?
Embrace and attract more mobile users
- Are QR codes necessary?
- Do you need to develop an app or is your website sufficient?
Staying ahead of the competition (and the learning curve) is no longer just a part-time gig. Coordinating the right online marketing channels requires experience in multiple disciplines and the ability to forecast trends in a sector where change is constant. It requires balancing concrete business goals and abstract thinking.
In short, we’re here to help.